We are Profix industries, a subsidiary of Translas Company Ltd, we specialized in the production of Tile Adhesives (Tile Cement).
We also consult on your tiling needs from start to finish by supplying you with tiling tools necessary to get every tiling work done. Our priority is to deliver high quality standard products produced under strict, hygienic and quality control guidelines in our state of the art factory.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Profix Tile Adhesive is ready-mixed and specially formulated from OPC, selected fine quarry dust, and additives to improve its essential properties for laying tiles. It is a high performance tile adhesive that can be used to lay tiles on existing tiles,on polished cement, on wooden substrates (with the use of primer) or on other special substrates.
Easy To Use
- Profix Tile Adhesive is already to use after just mixing with water.
- Bagging product makes it convenient for transportation process, providing low dust and clean working space.
- Tiles are not needed to be soaked, just un-box them and lay.
- Optimum setting time of Profix allows tiles to be easily adjusted within a certain period of time. It makes tiles being laid in line and gives the aesthetic final look.
Variety of Work
- Profix is formulated according to specific application such as to lay tiles, glass mosaics, large size granito (up from 60X60cm), to lay tiles on polished substrates, on dry wall system, on existing tiles without removing them , on external areas, parking areas, industrial areas, in swimming pools and many more.
- Adhesive layer is a lot thinner than the mixture of sand-cement, and this leads to lighter load of building structure. A bag of 20 kg Profix tile adhesive can be used to lay tiles on the average of 6-7m2
- Fast and efficient
- Easy to use, only mix with water
- Better bonding strength
- Can be grouted within 24 hours without waiting for the moisture to evaporate.
- Applicable on existing tiles, many special substrates like polished cement, dry wall system.
- Thinner layer